Thursday, August 10, 2006

British thwart terror plot/Hezbollah ties to British Plot/FBI investigating terrorist cases

When I heard the news today regarding the British stopping the plans of terrorists to simultaneously blow up several aircraft heading to the U.S. using explosives smuggled in carry-on luggage, my blood did more than just boil.

When I read through Newsmax.com later that Kenneth R. Timmerman, a senior correspondent and Middle East expert for Newsmax.com said that Hezbollah might be to blame for the terror plot thwarted by British security agencies, I found myself nodding my head in agreement.

When I came across an article stating that the FBI is investigating 10,000 terrorism cases, aside from a plot to blow up tunnels in New York City, I became fearful.

When I thought about what's going on, I began to fear for my children.

I don't understand when the leftwing nutcakes say things like, "Sure, there may be a terrorist attack here and there, but terrorism is not a problem as massive as the right makes it out to be."

Uh, what planet have they been on?

Cold hard facts: Arab Nations believe that Israel is a pirate state. They believe that the land Israel inhabits is Arab land. Islam believes that Christians and Jews are blasphemous, and must be eliminated from the planet. Radical Islam believes that the world is theirs to conquer, and anyone that does not believe in their ideology is an infidel and must be killed. Terrorists do not follow the rules of war, or the rules of humanity. Terrorists use civilians as human shields, their own children if they have to. Israel is surrounded by the enemy, by nations that want to annihilate her. The Jewish population in Israel lives in a continuous state of war because their neighbors never cease their aggressive operations against the tiny nation.

We must stand against terror, and support Israel. We owe it to Israel, our allies, humanity, and our children.

I fear for the world that my children, and their children, must grow up in. I wish it to be a safer world. Terrorism will never be completely defeated, but it can be pushed back. It can be held in check.

Israel will always be surrounded by the enemy. America will always be at risk. But fearing the terrorists, and refusing to travel, and refusing to defend our interests, or our ally, Israel, is exactly what the terrorists desire - - for putting fear in us is their first step toward world control.

We must not allow it. We must keep our resolve. We must not forget those who died. We must never forget those words spoken five years ago: ". . . the United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly acts." President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001.

God Bless America. God Bless Israel. God Bless anyone willing to stand up against terror.

No comments: