Monday, September 04, 2006

I'll be silent for a while

I am scheduled for a surgery that will keep me flat on my back for a week or so, so I may not be posting for a while. . . but I'll be back when the time comes. I will make sure I am able to post my 2,996 tribute on 9/11.

As an added note, on 9/11/2006 as we give tribute to the 2,996 victims of the act of war against the United States that forced us into waging a war on terror, a friend of mine is going to travel to Europe - - and promises me a postcard from every country he visits. I will keep ya'll posted of his travels. As an added note, Scott is going to give out a few of my cards along the way - - hopefully making Political Pistachio more international than it is now - - one can hope, anyway.

1 comment:

Bushwack said...

Good luck on your surgery, and get well soon.