Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where are all of the Americans?

An aunt of mine sent me this by e-mail, and it is so golden, I just had to share it with all of you.

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, and giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care and free education!" But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am Mexican".

The man goes on and encounters another passer-by. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America!" The person says " no American, I Vietnamese.

"The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful America !" That person puts up his hand and says "I am from Middle East, I am not an American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Russia !" So he is puzzled, and asks her,"Where are all the Americans?" The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and says...

"Probably at work!"

4 comments:

Gunny John said...

Absolutely priceless! Unfortunately, it's right on the mark as well.

Anonymous said...

I was moderating comments on my site, Unalienable Rights, and I approved a comment you posted. Curious as to who your were I popped on by. This is so on the mark. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment otherwise I would not have had the opportunity to read this!

We are in perilous times - more so from within this county than without - which of course will lead to a weakening of us and making it a more palatable option for those without to conssider moves against us.

We patriots need to stick together and watch each other's backs.

Sempre Fidelis
Soli Deo Gloria

the boodge said...

This is so true! Soon it will be time to start kicking some liberal butt and take America back from these commie bastards!

Tom said...

Right on the mark!! Addung further, it's not the workers who are complaining, it's the freeloaders whining!!!tomburn