Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walking With Clay Thibodeau

By Douglas V. Gibbs

For three hours (from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM Pacific Time Today) I am going to be walking through my neighborhood with Clay Thibodeau to help spread the word about my local Constitutional Conservative candidate. Clay is planning on going up against Mary Bono Mack for the Republican candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives this November.

I discovered Clay by finding out more regarding the races in my area, and feel it is very important to be involved with money (if possible), and of course giving my favorite candidate as much of my time as possible.

Making phone calls, knocking on doors, or standing at the mall handing out pamphlets - whatever it takes. Conservatism will win back America, and it begins at the ground level.

United We Stand, Combined We Kick Butt!

-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: