Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Eternal Optimist

I live in a very liberal state. To many, California is lost. When I defended California, claiming it is not lost, at a website, a responder disagreed. Here is his response, and my follow up:

yal voted for jerry brown for govenor. that does not sound 2 conservative to me.you tend to be known by the company u keep. if california isn't lost. it's totally invisable 2 me lol but we do love our tea party friends out there ,
Delete
The big cities voted for Jerry Brown. Conservatives are outnumbered, but I never count anything lost. If there is only one person standing for liberty, freedom is not lost. The State of California is liberal as heck, but the conservatives here are working to gain back control. There is always hope. Always.


.
.
.
.
-- Political Pistachio Conservative News and Commentary

No comments: